Tuesday, February 26, 2013

41-From Where This Reaction Come?

In the year 1966, I was a cadet in the Military Technical College in Cairo. In the week end vacation I got on the train to visit the village of my birth root. The train suffered some troubles in the road and I reached the center of  the village at 11 pm. There was no traffic to the village and the long dark road couldn't be possibly walked. So I went to the police station and the policeman on the door allowed me to enter. As I was in the military uniform the chief welcomed me,
     " Yes!" 
     "I have come to visit my relatives," I said. " But the train was late and there is no means to carry me to them. Please make a phone to the mare of Coffer Naverat to tell my uncles to bring me a donkey or camel.
      "What is the names of your uncles there?" he asked.
      "The family of Al Sayed  Badawy." I said.
      " Okay, wait a little on this chair," he said. "I will communicate with the house of the mare."
      "Thanks!" I said and sat down on a long chair in the room. The chief made the phone and it seemed that the house of the mare had received the request.  The time went on very slow waiting my uncles to come with a donkey or camel. It seemed that I was very exhausted and I fell into sleep. After about two hours I heard,
      "Wake up!" said the Chief. " Your uncles at the door waiting for you."
      "Thank you very much." I said. I stood up and shook his hand," Peace be with you."
When I went out of the police station I was surprised to see my uncle Ahmed and Sobhey standing beside a car smiling toward me. We hugged each other in great welcoming. It was the first time for them to see me in the military uniform. In that time the military men were powerful in Egypt. It was the time of the president Nasser before the defeat of Egypt before Israel. So my uncle Ahmed said," Your visiting to us will rise our heads in the village. Get in the car!" 
      The car took about half an hour to reach its target. All my relatives received me with great pleasure. Some of them got up from sleeping to hug me. There were many souls in that meeting. Do I need to tell that this reaction reminds with the victorious entry of Jesus into Jerusalem. In the Old Testament the prophet wrote," Jerusalem, Look! Your king is coming riding a donkey." That came true by Jesus. He instructed his friend to get him a donkey from a person he defined. Now the reaction promoted the action and the donkey was replaced by a car. It gives the inspiration that the visit to Jerusalem in this age will be with the airplane. 

4 comments:

  1. Memory is a wonderful gift! Enjoyed the reading, Abdo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty, I answer now for a question in article 7. The Karma is the law of judgement which works as the police system in the reincarnation. Every human in his life makes actions. The reincarnation is to return to live in flesh and incarnate every past action accompanied with what it deserves. So every action is accompanied with a tool of punishing or rewarding. The forgiveness is a tool to cancel the punishing. The forgiveness makes man enter the heaven ( Paradise ) but in the suitable level. So in any position if the human is happy and satisfied he is in Paradise. And there are many levels which put man in a high position or low. Those of high positions has made hard efforts and was forgiven as well. That's why the past prophets and the alike reincarnated to be kings and presidents and the alike. I myself deserved to reincarnate as king of kings but while being in the spirit behind the veil I had manged to live simple life. Because my happiness comes from searching for the truth. Believe me! I enjoyed my life during the period of denying God based on searching and I enjoyed again when I found out God and continued to approve His work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, Abdo! I respect your thought on things,

    ReplyDelete