Tuesday, June 13, 2017

99- Interview With Chief Priest

I would like to write about my interview with the Chief Priest of Magma Allah Alkhamseeny, Samuel Mashrky.  In the end of 1981 I picked his book, My Journey to America. When I read it I was very pleased that he connected the return of Jesus with the return of Israel.
He wrote about the talk of Jesus about the signs of his coming and stopped at his saying, "Let the fig-tree teach you a lesson, when its branches become green and tender and it starts putting out leaves, you know that summer is near. In the same way, when you see all these things you will know that the time is near, ready to begin. Remember that all these things will happen before the people now living have all died."
He explained how Israel was symbolized in the OT by the fig-tree and how it was destroyed in 70 AD then it came to life again in 1948. And he added that the generation which saw that sign of the return of Israel won't pass away before seeing the return of Jesus Christ. It will be a very exciting event that will shake the world. Some people gave different numbers of years to interpret the span of the generation. But he thought that the span of generation is about 40 years.
I read all that in his book and I wondered that he was very true because I already was searching how I was Jesus Christ. His writings came in my way as something to confirm me. But I didn't know yet how he could reach that conclusion because I was in the beginning of long study of the bible. I said to myself, "Maybe the man is gifted spiritually and he can recognize me when I meet him."
I took the address from his book and traveled soon to Cairo. I reached at his church in the morning. At the door I saw him coming out. We shook hands with peace and I said, "I have come from Alexandria to discuss with you." "Sorry I am going now to attend the funeral of a member of the church" "I need five minutes only." He then said, "Okay let's get in the church." 
After sitting I reminded him with what he wrote about the connection between the return of Jesus with the return of Israel. He replied, "Many have studied this point and came to the same conclusion." It seemed that the man couldn't recognize me spiritually as Jesus and continued to repeat what he wrote in his book. I couldn't stay longer and I stood and shook his hand. His boy showed his regret that he didn't turn on the recorder and said my master was fluent in this interview. I thanked them and left.  
After a few days I sent him a message disclosing to him that I am the Christ' Return. He returned the message by gifting me a book he had published; it is to defend the lordship of Jesus. He didn't discuss with me directly my proclamation I am Jesus' Return.  I sent him another message to thank him and to tell him not to change what he wrote in his book in next edition.
Sure he didn't conclude that my birth was in 1948 with the birth of Israel. And I needed time to grow to reach the destined fact according to prophecies.
Later on, I understood his problem and the problem of all Christians. Even the chief priest couldn't trust the conclusion which he got by deep study. Christians have some ideas about the coming back of Jesus from heaven in a supernatural way. They fixed these ideas in their minds from different sources and they are unable to accept another although the natural coming I had explained is better for the benefit of all humanity.   


No comments:

Post a Comment