Monday, September 18, 2017

102- He Sleeps

In this session he came anxious to know how the matter started; how I believed myself to be Christ. I made coffee and offered it to him, and then I started to speak: "You know what I mean by action; but I think you should know also what I mean by the reaction to the action.
"Suppose someone in his life is stronger than you and hit you causing severe pain to you. This action will be reversed next life so that you will become stronger than him and you might hit him or he will be hit by another person. We call the latter reaction.
"Suppose someone stole something important from you; next life he will be stolen as a reaction to his previous deed. This is the main principle in the theory of reincarnation which states that to every action there is reaction from the same category.
"We here in Muslim and Christian countries deny the reincarnation and we believe that man lives one life then goes to heaven for eternal paradise or eternal hell.  Frankly most people here can't accept any belief from those who worship the cow."
"Yes, add to this there is no evidence for the reincarnation," he said. "And I wonder of you that you take it as a matter of fact."
"I didn't take it as a matter of fact; but I proved it practically," I said. "It was planed by Jesus to make all peoples come along together in the end to establish his promised kingdom allover the globe."
"Please take me to your start or to your proof of reincarnation," he said.
"You are in a hurry," I said. "You don't know we are before a huge miracle. Even the great masters of the Far East didn't proof the reincarnation like I did. No one can prove it except one; because it needs the ascension alive like that of Jesus or Elijah or Enoch.
"This work of Jesus was planned to be the final holy lesson to all the peoples of the globe to show them that they fight each other for nothing. So it was necessary for Jesus to spread his story allover the world to prepare for his second coming. In his second coming it was necessary for him to find a record for his actions in previous life to compare them with the actions of his present life.
"If he was born in a country that didn't have the record of his actions in previous life he wouldn't become able to know his past identity even if he got his past name by inspiration. That's why Jesus looked to some of his actions with others as something memorial. Also he had to make some over reactions with others to appear clear next coming."
My friend slept during my speaking and I had to awaken him. He said," Sorry! I was working hard all day."
"Okay! You can go and wash your face and I will make another coffee," I said. "I told you before, you should read the manuscript."
After he washed his face I offered the coffee and started to explain again what he didn't get and I continued.
"I lived long period as an atheist denying the interference of God in the life of people. As I was born a Muslim I read the Quran and criticized some points of it which made me became sure that it was man made. I believed that God can't make scientific mistakes. I used this as a subject to deal with among fellows in my work as to attract them to my way.
"Oh my friend! You slept again?" I exclaimed and he awoke. "Sorry lets end this session and you can come tomorrow to start fresh."
"Sorry!" he said.
"Okay!"


No comments:

Post a Comment