Tuesday, December 26, 2017

107- Quran Tells Future

"Sir, you said before that angel Gabriel was Jesus in the time of Mohammed (PBUH) and he was his heavenly master. Did Gabriel lied to Mohammed about Jesus? The matter is very dangerous.  I don't believe that you wanted to say that Islam was false religion," he asked.
In the beginning of my experience I thought wrongly that the Quran was authorized by a man that built it on rumors and self thinking. It made me concentrate on studying the Bible as the book of facts. But later I was led to get a book full of Talks of Mohammed. When I read it I wondered greatly that many prophecies told by Mohammed came true in me and in the world. However I was in great bewilderment that the prophecies spoke of a false Christ that must come before the coming of Jesus. When I read about the description of the false Christ in the Talks (Hadiths) that he would be one eyed I felt pleased that it wasn't applied to me.  But the problem of the coming of false Christ before the coming of Jesus kept as a problem for me for a while.
In the gospels there is warning of the anti Christ or false prophets. But there are no signs in their bodies or shapes. That seemed as advantage for those who wanted to claim to be Christ. But Islam gives detailed description of the false Christ.  Mohammed spoke of thirty false Christs the last one is the one eyed.  However I didn't like to seem to people as the false Christ.
I kept for months thinking of that problem. For my astonishment the chances made me unusually see many one eyed people on the roads and public means of transportations. That bewilderment finished after getting a book titled by The Words, for the famous philosopher Jan Paul Sartre.  It was like an autobiography translated to Arabic from French. In his book he explained how he became one-eyed and how the existentialism became the task of his life. He even spoke of himself as a liar. He was an international famous philosopher that affected the culture of the people of the world in every country and his effects remained even after his death. The World' Wars pushed many to follow him.
According to Islam the chief false Christ is one eyed and works against God. He has no children and belongs to the Jews. He uses magic to perform miracles. Sartre said, "I worshipped the magic in Cinema."  
It meant to me that the false Christ came true according to a prophecy in Islam and Islam is a true religion. Jesus said, Elijah already came but you didn't know. The same is applied to the False Christ Sartre.
        I was to research why the Quran tells about Jesus, "They didn't crucify him and they didn't kill him, but he was made seem so."  The first idea that occurred to me was that God had known that Jesus would get his birth in Islam and saw that it would be better for Jesus to discover the truth unaffected by the known knowledge. So I don't tell that Jesus was crucified from the known knowledge but from analyzing the actions in my present life as shown before.
It seemed to me that it was impossible for a man born in Christianity to speak about the actions like I did without being accused that it came from his sub consciousness as grown up in Christianity.  So it was necessary for me to be born in any religion rather than Christianity. It was like testing a pupil by showing him the wrong and right to choose the correct only.
The second idea was that the verse about Jesus was not given to tell the past but it was given to shape the future in the return of Jesus. So it means that when Jesus returns people won't crucify or kill him, but others will be killed instead of him if he deserves to be killed or crucified. That is going according to the heavenly Justice.  The Quran in many stories about the past holy history added some different knowledge about the future.

You will see in my manuscript how a prophecy told by an ancient Chinese master called Schwangtsi came true in me. He dreamt he was a butterfly and prophesied that a master would come after many generations and interprets its meaning. It came true in me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment