Saturday, March 7, 2015

65-Old Egyptian Films

I studied how the prophecies of the Bible came true in Jesus in detail to understand my own situation. I tried to deduce the Characteristics of the holy words in coming to be true to understand my case on the same light. I got many remarks and wrote them down. While doing this study I stopped at the prophecy from Isaiah 50:6 which tells,
"I bared my back to those who beat me. I didn't stop them when they insulted me, when they pulled out the hairs of my beard and spat in my face." I noticed that no apostle wrote any thing about "the pulling of the hair of the beard" and I wanted to know the meaning of the missing of that point in coming true in the actual events. Then I noticed that we have a famous actor by the name Tawfik Al Dkn which means the success of the beard. It meant for me that the beard of Jesus succeeded in escaping from the torture of pulling its hair.
The same idea is applied to the Islamic prophecies about the coming back of Jesus. For example the Hadith prophesy tells that Jesus will come down from heaven at the east of Damascus. And another prophecy tells that the Paradise will have a door called Al Ryan.  The memory of both came true in two shops on the Tram Station of my area Bacus. The first shop sells the sweets and the second sells different goods.
Those remarks made me contemplate in every name I met so that I walked every where looking at the names of streets, places, and people. I was surprised when I knew that the main street in which I lived before marriage started by the Bridge of Law as a sign to the Law of commandments in the Bible. A branch of it led to the big house in Palestine Street. On its beginning my cousin have a factory for the under wear as a sign to the story of Adam. My own area at that place was addressed by behind 73 as a sign to the war of October. This long street appears as a revelation you can't understand its signs before it comes true. For example:
Lately, I could detect the events of Egypt in it that there is a big building called the building of Morsi Salam in front of the cafĂ© of the Hero.  In that street you see the Nasserian School and Mubarak School as signs for the ex-presidents in Egypt. And you can see the back of the Broadcasting Station of the Radio and Television. These things proved to me that I am a being made of the holy words, living in a Makati made of the holy words.
One day I was before the TV watching a film by the comedian actor Ismael Yaseen in which he played the role of two persons looking like each other; the first is rich and called Asim and the second is called Gmeez, which is a fruit looking exactly like the fig. The matter seemed that they had known that the fig is a symbol for the return of Jesus because the name Asim can be derived from the name of Esa or Jesus. The idea is that Jesus appeared as another man after his transform. That new man was a being made of the holy words symbolized by fig. The same idea is applied to the recent situation of the new coming. The difference is that the task is controlled by another part of the holy words interested in repaying.
The story of the film appeared to me as if those artists had known some secrets about the new coming of Jesus connected with the return of Israel. An actress sang a song accusing the audiences that they were stupid unable to understand. It made me follow most films.  The matter appeared as if the Holy Spirit was behind the veil guiding the directors of the films to send me necessary message related to my subject.



No comments:

Post a Comment