Thursday, December 8, 2011

23-Christ In The Revelation (b)


Rev. 16:12-16 This part was explained in item 8 of this blog. It contains condensed prophecies about Armageddon and Gog and Magog and the coming of Christ,"Listen! I am coming like a thief" Naturally that who will come like a thief will not appear in the sky although he will come.
Verse 12, shows you the Tarter while crossing the river Euphrates on countless dead bodies.They destroyed Babylon and invaded Israel when it was desolate since 70AD. When they came to the border of Egypt they were conquered and their legend finished at 1260AD. This is a remarkable date in the Revelation that it is repeated many times.The Tarter represents also Gog and Magog as explained.
Verse 13, the three unclean spirits are the sayings which spread among anti Christians that Jesus wasn't crucified, that he didn't die on the cross, that he didn't rise from death but escaped to die  the natural death in India. These lies put a barrier between both tribes. So they didn't see the fact that Israel is the pivot of many prophecies. That was the reason of fighting the birth of new Israel.
Verse 14, represents the war of 1948 between the Arabs and Israel. This war represented the great battle of God and the victory of His word. This is the war of Armageddon.
Verse15, represents the birth of the Son of Man in 1948 after the birth of Israel by less than a month. This is the coming like a thief not the appearance. Third story about Gog and Magog in the Quran came true in the war of 1973 when the Son of Man was an officer in the Egyptian Army.

Rev.18:12, tells about the destruction of Babylon. Here you find a wonder in the Arabic translation that is missed in the English translation. It tells,"Then a mighty angel picked up a stone the size of a millstone and threw it into the sea, saying this how by pushing the great city Babylon will be thrown down."
Do you see the relation between pushing and Bush the father and the son. They took part in destroying Babylon to make the prophecy come true. I recall that one day before all this I and my wife spoke of Bush the father as looking like her father. In those days I meditated in the prayer of the Muslim Saint Alshazly,"May the pole the gatherer the savior be in my home until resurrection"  Just after this prayer he heard a voice from heaven saying,"Your prayers was answered Ali"  I noticed that this prayer came true in the time of invading Kuwait by Iraq. And As my father in law was called Alshazly I deduced that Bush was in his previous life the saint Alshazly. 
Rev.19:11-16,"Then I saw heaven open and there was a white horse. Its rider is called Faithful and True.;it is with justice that he judges and fights his battles. His eyes were like a flame of fire, and he wore many crowns on his head. He had a name written on him, but no one except himself knows what it is. The robe he wore was covered with blood. His name is The Word of God. The armies of heaven followed him, riding on white horses and dressed in clean white linen. Out of his mouth came a sharp sword, with which he will defeat the nations..." 
*On the screen of TV I saw the film in which that white horse was running on the clouds. It was very romantic. But think of it as a symbol for the airplane. When I was in the preparatory school the teacher used to call me by the name Sadek which is True in English. And when I was in my first unit the leader appointed me the officer of provisions of food.  I argued with him and he said," I believe that you are Faithful; that's why I chose you." In the beginning of my experience I was to see every night successive waves of light coming from inside toward the inner screen of the eyes. Then I realized that this was in relation with the judgment. The many crowns are shown in the much glories I have come with.
   One day the secretary of my preparatory school came to our area searching for me to deliver me the reward of being the first. Although the people there knew me they couldn't help him find my home. Because they knew me as Abdo and never knew that my written name is Abdelwahab. But when he described the school and the name of father they led him to my house. Of course this robe covered with blood is the military uniform. And of course my soldiers as from the Navy Forces were dressed in White linen. 
   As I was created in the image of God He tested me from all sides to see if I was able to bear the responsibility of destroying and killing in punishing the people. One of the tests went on as follows: One day the leader of my unit summoned me to his office and rebuked me for an indirect mistake , then he ordered me to reside in the unit for a week. I went out of his office very angry. Before sitting on my chair in my office I shouted, " Damn you, son of." Then I calmed myself and relaxed. In the beginning of the week I came to the unit to carry out the punishment. In the same day they said that the leader got heart attack and the doctors ordered him to stay on his bed 6 months. I felt that my damning at him was the reason and the remorse started functioning. I felt pity for him. When the 6 months passed he returned and I was among the officers who went to congratulate him. So God put the weapon in the hand of unseen angel and you can't say I am who destroy by my word. 
   My name as the word of God means as I told you in first item that my name as Elsadek Salem was taken from the word of God in the letter to Hebrew 7:1. 
                                                     To be Continued !

No comments:

Post a Comment