Thursday, February 2, 2012

29-More Reactions From Jesus Role

a- The hidden Treasure:Mat.13:44,
"The kingdom of heaven is like this. A man happens to find a treasure hidden in a field. He covers it up again, and goes and sells everything he has, and then goes back and buys that field."
***When I was in the M.T.College in the third year, once I was in the section sitting in the rear of the class reading silently a novel during the lecture. The prof was standing at the blackboard explaining and writing but I was reading " The Treasures of The Pirate". I did so because it was a lecture in military tactics which I heard and saw many times until I got bored of it. All of a sudden I heard the shout," Attention!". I raised my face. My blood escaped. The General of the College entered the section. The prof greeted him and he looked at the blackboard a while then he started to move among us looking at our notebooks. Of course I hid the Treasures of The Pirate under the desk before he reached my place. He looked at my notebook and turned the pages and without questioning he hinted me," Go out and wait at the office of the colonel"  I obeyed," Yes sir" and hurried to go to that office. There I found several cadets like me and I stood with them in two lines. My mind was busy what might be the punishment as I was caught by the highest level in the college. After a while the colonel got out of his office and roared," What did you do?" They replied," We did nothing, but the general ordered us to come here"  Soon the bell of the telephone rang in his office and he hurried to reply it. Then he came out and said," You are lucky, there is an official visit to the college now, don't do it again! Dismiss!" Thanks to God it passed.
 b-Riches in Heaven: Mat.6:19-,
"Store up riches for yourself in heaven where moths and rust cannot destroy, robber can't break in and steal...:"
***One day, when I was a high school student a friend invited me to visit him home. He was of rich people and was living near the beach of Alexandria. His mother was generous and offered us a good lunch. After eating we had our tea and went to sit in the balcony. After the tea we entered and I admired the library in the room. I saw a book with the name"Grown Mind" and asked to borrow it. He agreed and stressed on that I should return it back after a week. Then I shook his hand with thanks and returned back home. I took of my shirt and told my mother about those rich people. Next day my mother noticed a lateral line on the shirt. I said, sure it came from the chair of the balcony. She said, wear another shirt until I wash it. So I went school and returned to know that the line didn't come out from the white shirt and it was rust. This annoyed me that it was the only white shirt I had. In a few days one of the neighbors working in a big factory of silk brought us a bottle of liquid to heal the shirt from the rust. When my mother put it on the rusty line it cleared it like magic and I restored my happiness.
***One day my wife complained that the moth infected the door of the flat and the furniture. Soon we changed the door with the help of my father. But the problem of the furniture of the dining room kept busying my mind seeking for a solution. Then in a few days I was in the Navy College on the day of duty and while I was checking the points I saw the big door of the chief hall of meetings opened. I hurried to see the matter. I saw several soldiers there,"What do you do?" " We had orders from the chief of management to smear all the wood of the hall because it was infected by moth." " I wonder of that! I have the same problem in the wood of my dinning room." " Sir, you can get some of the remedy we use in here, we have more than enough" " Okay, good, fill a bottle and send it to my office. I am going to complete my round." " Yes sir!" 
***Later after the transformation I understood the meaning of " riches in heaven" as related to the rebirth. The activities of the past define the gift of the present. I chose and borrowed the book of the "Grown Mind as a signal to my present gift. Others were gifted in other things like music, singing, writing, playing,etc.These gifts can't be stolen because they are natural in the lucky man who is promised by the paradise.
c-The Parable of the Growing Seed: Mark 4:26
"The kingdom of God is like this. A man scatters seed in his field. He sleeps at night, is up and about during the day and all the while the seeds are sprouting and growing. Yet he doesn't know how it happens. The soil itself makes the plant grow and bear fruit."
***In the day of offering my file to join the college in Cairo I spent good time with my cousins intending to catch the last train. At 11pm I got on the train and I sat on the chair and looked through the window. It was dark and there were no views to please the eyes. So I slept and I was up and about and found that we were still in the beginning of the journey. It was the train of the press which moves slowly and stops at all stations. At last it reached at 7am. I was very exhausted. Of course we see now that fruits which Jesus had pointed to are the planes, TVs, etc all the the modern progress of this civilization which appeared to make the word of God come true.
***A similar clarification came in this. One day I went to the Miami Beach of Alexandria. I saw a big rock at the horizon and I decided to swim to it. That I did and jumped in the water. I went on swimming long then I raised my face to see where I was and found I was still in the beginning. Many times I raised my face and found I was still in the beginning.  I thought before that the rock was very near but in reality it was very far. At last I reached the rock very exhausted so that I lied an hour to restore myself. It was impossible to decide to return swimming again. I waited hours on the rock until a boat came by chance and his owner accepted to carry me to the shore. 
                                 To Be Continued 

No comments:

Post a Comment