Sunday, February 19, 2012

30-Reactions From Krishna and Buddha

   After I studied most of my reactions related to the Bible and digested the idea of reincarnation I got the Bhagavad Gita to be acquainted with more about Indian worship. I wondered to see in that book some reactions to remind me by its events. The matter appeared as if I was living in that period and took part in the main events. Follow me:
When I was a cadet in the Military Technical College in the second year this event happened. I returned from the vacation of the weekend to the college late. The train from Alexandria to Cairo faced troubles and made me reach late after the finish of the date of the gathering of the college. The officer on duty who was called Severe received me and he questioned me. I told him my excuse but he insisted to punish me and ordered,"Go and prepare the military bag and return to me; dismiss!"  I obeyed and did what he wanted. I stood with the bag on  my back before him knowing that this is the military life. He approached and said," Did you put the stone (Zalath) in the bag?" I replied," No."  He asked in a mocking way," When will you complete the bag?"  I got very upset and I didn't consider my future. I replied." Al Sanagaya ( Next Year)  At once he dismissed me to the prison cell. Next morning I was applied to an investigation because of that big mistake. 
    When I read the Gita I was met by the name Sanjaya as the one in the opponent tribe against Krishna and Argona. So I concluded that my spirit recalled that officer to tell me that he was Sanjaya of the Gita. I thought of it deeply then I recalled another reaction related to the same period. When I was an officer in the Navy College I used to receive some officers from my department and other departments in my office to discuss on religions. I used to criticize and analyze their defense. Most days a fellow from my department attended the discussion. His name was Peace and he was tall and with mighty arms and he was older in rank  than me. Many times he stood up and cut my speaking by saying," The lay today was Heavy", then he left to his class. When I read the Gita I noticed that the expression " The Lord's Lay" is the topic of every page in the book. I noticed also that this fellow officer used to smoke cigarettes named Gitan. And he had a car and I get on it several times in going out of the college. So I believed that this fellow was Argona in a previous life. I asked was I Krishna?  The answer appears in the following event:
   When I was a child of four years, once I was standing in the street among other children and a boy pushed me severely. I fell on the ground and cried and walked away to go home. All the way I was weeping. My cousin Gabr ( from Gabriel) met me and said,"What happened?"  I replied him with weeping. He said," Don't weep. Don't weep at all, You are a man. If any one hit you hit him and don't weep lest I tell your father to punish you."  I stopped weeping and a strange power entered me. I ran toward the children and pushed the boy who had pushed me and ran home. The matter appeared as if I got the permission to use my strength.from now on. I didn't let any boy conquer me. And I didn't weep whatever pain I felt. This reaction proved that I was in heaven in the time of Krishna and I inspired him the permission to tell Argona to do his duty and fight to defend his tribe and his honor.
     When I was a student in the MT College, once I was in the train to Cairo and found a younger youth sitting beside me. He spoke to me and I spoke to him until the end of the journey. He told me that his father was a high rank officer in the Navy Forces.  And I told him that my father was a policeman. Later I received letters from him while I was in the college. We became friends and I met him many times in the weekends. After my graduation I could meet him many times. He introduced me to his parents and they welcomed me. And the same I did to him with my parents. I thought that this one represented the second Buddha because one day we were at the beach and he insisted we enter the Circus. And when we were beside the big wheel we let the photographer to take a photo of us. I recall also that he accompanied me to a shop of clothes by the name Minerva as to approach the name Nirvana. I recall also that he used to call me Buddy as derived from Abdo. But it reminds by Buddha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment