Thursday, August 20, 2015

78- Phase of Bless

In Quran Esa (Jesus) said, I am blessed where I am. In the gospels Jesus said, you won't see me again unless you say blessed him who comes in the name of the Lord." I noticed it came true applied to Egypt as the country I was born in. And by tracing my life after rising I found out most places which were blessed by the attendance of Jesus.
As for Egypt I was born in 1948 and in less than four years the Nasserian Revolution rose and Egypt became a republic country. And she restored her freedom from the English Imperialism. The history tells that successive movements rose, along a century, to make Egypt get her freedom from the English Imperialism but failed.  These movements didn't succeed except after my birth. The Nasserian Revolution refreshed the people and their wills to progress.
President Nasser ended the contract of Swiss Canal and three heavy weighted countries attacked Egypt for it, but it passed and they couldn't restore the Canal. I was a child at the time and I walked with others in demonstrations to shout against Eden the prime minister of England.
The High Dam which was a dream to the Egyptians became a fact. It helped in saving the villages from the abrupt floods and helped in creating the factories which needed electricity.
In the year 1966 I was accepted in the Military Technical College. In the year 1967 Israel attacked Egypt and conquered her army and took Sinai. The matter seemed as if my joining the military life in a college was wrong. By the way, later I found out this event written in a prophecy by Isaiah; it tells, "In the End of days a third from Egypt will be for Israel." It was a dilemma for Egypt and rapture for Israel. In 1968 I started to have the salary of a lieutenant officer that made me able to enjoy myself. 
In 1970, when I was in the fourth year, Nasser the president of Egypt died and President Sadat succeeded him and along a year he was faced by resistance from his opponents. In the year 1971, May 15, in the day of my graduation as an Engineer Officer Sadat succeeded in gathering all his opponents and put them in prison. He called that day The Revolution of Correction. It seemed as if my becoming an officer was a happy incident that reflected on my President. Also it was the necessary correction to bless the Armed forces by winning the victory on Israel. I explained it before in the subject of Al Mehdi.
I joined a military unit in the Navy Forces. After a few months my orientation in the unit was modulated so that I became higher than some officers who were thought to be higher in rank than me.  In 1973 I was promoted to a Captain with three stars on my shoulder. And in the same year I betrothed a girl and made the primary agreement of marriage and offered the gold present to my fiancĂ©e. My relatives, friends, and neighbors celebrated me. In the same year the war of 1973 between Egypt and Israel happened and Egypt won the victory. The Egyptian Army made a great victory on all measures.
Notice that Sadat in those days appointed the great musician Abdul Wahab the maestro of the national song.  And he always said in his speeches to the public a prayer from the Quran, "God gift us a mercy from you, you are Wahab."  The word (gift) in Arabic language is (hab) from which the name of God as Wahab is derived.
In 1980 I was made to retire from the Armed Forces because I said I am Christ. It seemed wrong from the Military Forces that in the year 1981 Sadat was killed during celebrating the victory of 1973. I noticed that whenever the crisis happens in a day of celebrating it means the anger of God.
In 1981 Mubarak (Means blessed) became president and embodied the saying of Jesus, "You won't see me again unless you say, blessed him who comes in the name of the Lord." Most Arabic countries restored their relation with Egypt after long cut during President Sadat. In the beginning of his presidency I was very happy to notice the embodiment of my past saying in his name. Whenever he met people they shouted to him, (With souls and blood we redeem you Mubarak) so that I interpreted it to my favor. I thought he will carry my new mission to the whole world to embody the meaning of the prophecy. But long time passed and he disappointed me.
During the time of Mubarak I suffered a lot on all levels. All doors of publishing my book were closed. The newspapers refused to publish for me. My pension of retirement was very low.  Once I was at Cairo Air Port and the police arrested me and I was kept in there several ours, then I was delivered to a prison there then they delivered me to the national security in Alexandria, which delivered me to a police station until my father came and delivered me. This didn't disturb me because I knew it was some misunderstanding. I was sure that the office of his secretary didn't show him my letters to him. His system started to decay on all levels.
In 2011 the revolution rose and Mubarak was forced to leave the presidency. In one of my letters to him I wrote, it is not necessary for the Army to make the revolution. It appeared as a prophecy and it came true. He was succeeded by President Mursi. The situation didn't improve but it became worse. Nothing changed in my situation and I guessed that the new system of Islamic brothers impossible to allow me to publish my work as Christ. The decay continued.
In 2013 The Revolution of June 30, rose and Cici became President. Now we are in the President CiCi time.
However, all countries were applied to different crisis because they should deliver me the tenth I deserve as in return to their gains from my efforts in inventing and discovering and making this modern civilization. At least I should have a special airplane as it came from my promise to come from sky.


No comments:

Post a Comment