Friday, September 11, 2015

80- Babaji Comes Through Walls

When I read the book of the Indian Yogi called Yogananda I stopped long at the chapter of Babaji and read it several times. Lahiri Mahasaya was with his friends in a closed room and prayed for the coming of Babaji. At once Babaji materialized from vapor in the middle of the closed room and appeared to them. They were astonished not believing their eyes. But Babaji asked them, exactly like Jesus did, to touch his solid body to be sure of what they saw. He also asked them to prepare some Indian sweet food to eat with them, exactly like Jesus when he ate fish with his disciples after rising to heaven.
  That chapter is titled by Christ like of India. The book is not narrating fiction story but it is titled by autobiography of a Yogi. The author was right when he saw that Babaji was like Jesus Christ because Babaji made great miracles of different types. And he described him by Christ of India. But his master Sri Yukteswar said something like that which was told about Melchi Sadek king of Salem, "No one knows his place of birth or his root family. When he walks you can't see the shadow of his body on earth. He sometimes eats but he can continue without eating or sleeping."
It dawned on my mind and got the thought that some actions made by Babaji appeared in my own life. It proved to me that Babaji and Jesus was the same person in different names. The events of the book started in the beginning of the eighteenth century and continued in nineteenth and twentieth century which made it very near to the century in which I was born.  
I noticed that some Indian names connected with the story of Babaji had meanings in my Arabic Language. Babaji in the common Arabic means Father is coming that Baba means Father and Ji means coming. Mataji as sister of Babaji, means, when will he come? In the gospel Jesus said, when the son of man comes may he find the faith on earth. Also the name of the author as Paramhansa Yogananda sounds, I won't forget Yogananda. The matter seemed that the heavenly master Babaji tried by these names to speak to his new coming incarnation knowing that it would be in Arabia. In his words he said, "I will incarnate at the end of this cosmic cycle. "
That book came to me in Arabic by a friend and after a few months I was walking in the town and saw the same book in English at a shop for selling the old books and I bought it. That incident was like a miracle to me that the Arabic translation missed some details. Later I could deduce that the book was the source of inspiration for making some good old Egyptian films.
In a film by Ismael Yassin he sings, "When Baba will come. He will come at six o'clock.." It reminds us with Mataji (When will he comes?). A film by Abdel Moniem Ibrahim tells about the living behind the veil after wearing a cover on the head (Takiaht). 
In a film by Farid Al Atrash and Ismael Yassin we see how a huge palace is materialized, exactly like when Babaji materialized a palace in the Himalayas to his disciple Lahiri Mahasaya. That action of Babaji came to my memory when I was busy by painting just after my marriage. I painted a lonely house on a hill and hanged it on the wall of the living room. Some visitors expressed their liking to it. In the same period I saw a painting for a royal palace at the flat of my brother in law and I liked it. I also painted a view from a famous card for a lake surrounded with trees containing some gazelles on a tongue from the bank and a duck running on the surface of the water toward them.  It reminds with the walking of Jesus on water.

Babaji always appeared carrying a small stick in his hand. The reaction of this happened after I joined the M.T. College. They delivered us with the uniform a small stick calling it the stick of leadership. We cadets used to carry that stick when we go out of the college in the weekends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment