Monday, October 19, 2015

85- Indian Reincarnated a Muslim

Paramhansa Yogananda in his book, Autobiography of a Yogi, wrote: while he was sitting in his room he heard knocking on the door and when he opened it he saw a young man in the scanty garb of a renunciate.  He came in and closed the door. Yogananda thought,
"He must be Babaji."  He answered my thought,
"Yes, I am Babaji," He spoke melodiously in Hindi. "Our Heavenly Father has heard your prayer. He commands me to tell you: Follow the behests of your guru and go to America. Fear not; you shall be protected. You are the one I have chosen to spread the message of Kriya Yoga in the West. Long ago I met your guru Yukteswar at a Kumbha Mela: I told him then I would send you to him for training." After a pause he continued his sayings,
"Kriya Yoga, the scientific technique of God-realization, will spread in all lands, and aid in harmonizing the nations through personal transcendental perception of the Infinite Father."

*Now let me comment on the above: You notice that Babaji referred to God as Heavenly Father that which a name Jesus and the Christians use although Yogananda was not brought up as a Christian. Isn't it an additional sign to prove that Babaji was Jesus?

"With a gaze of majestic power, the master electrified me by a glimpse of his cosmic consciousness," Yogananda wrote.  
"Do not try to follow me," Babaji said while starting toward the door. "You will not be able to do so."
"Please, Babaji, don't go away!!" Yogananda cried repeatedly. "Take me with you!"  Looking back, Babaji replied, "Not now! Some other time."

Two events happened in this age in reaction to the above: My parents were in conflict with a family renting a flat in our house. The husband of my sister and my sister and me were in a visit to our parents. We knew the problem and I stood up starting at the door to go to that family to solve the conflict. M. El Shenawy the husband of my sister wanted to accompany me.
"Wait, I am coming with you," he said and stood to follow me.
"No, I am going alone," I said and opened the door and went out to them alone.

The second event is in relation with Electricity in addition to what I narrated before about the Electric shock. M. El Shenawy, wanted to transport the counter of Electricity from inside to outside his flat. As he knew I was engineer of Electricity, he asked me if I could do it. In the appointed time I visited him and did it.
One day, I started a discussion with Elshenawy about that Jesus would return as stated in the, Talk by Muhammad of the Ten Big Signs of the Hour of the End. El Shenawy as a committed Muslim said,
"Yes, Esa will come after the False Messiah and will kill him. I remember a wondrous dream I had before years."
"What was your dream?" I asked anxiously.
"I dreamt I saw a cup of water on the lips of Esa and this cup transported to my lips then it transported to his lips again," he said. I wondered greatly of his dream, because I had read something exactly like it said by Yogananda in his book. So I said with pleasure,
"I will show you the same dream written by an Indian author in his book," I said and went got the book from the other room. I opened the Arabic copy and read to him the following:
Yogananda saw the brilliant form of Jesus and described it then added,
"A Holy Grail appeared at Jesus mouth; it came down to my lips and then returned to him. After a few moments he spoke to me in beautiful words of reassurance, so personal in their nature that I keep them in my heart."
"It is strange resemblance," Al Shenawy said. "It is wonderful coincidence indeed."
"Do you want the interpretation of it?" I asked him with a smile.
"Yes, please!" he said.
"The Indian man, the author of this book, died in 1951 and got his new birth in you in 1953; you were him in previous life. This is the reincarnation known in the Far East."
"But I don't believe in reincarnation," he said. "Because Islam doesn't believe in it.  Our prophet didn't tell any thing about reincarnation. Why don't you think it was a coincidence without meaning?"
"I know it is difficult to think that you had lived before, because all people forget their previous life," I said. "However the spirit brings the previous lives as reactions to the past actions. That's the reason of the inability to understand the reincarnation. When a king reincarnates he doesn't come a king again; he comes in the lower levels to practice his life through the reactions of his past deeds which become totally different."
It was impossible to convince him by the discovery of his previous personality. One day I thought of making communications with India to ask about the family of Yogananda, to inform them that he reincarnated in Egypt. I was sure that he would find grand children of his brothers and sisters knowing him, and that would be an international event that could help peace. By revising my thought I retreated; it was difficult to them to believe me unless I could prove first that I was Jesus Christ or Babaji; it would be easier if he himself believed it.
Finally I say that the attendance of Jesus in India as Babaji brought bliss to India in accordance with the rule "Jesus is bliss wherever he is"; India took her freedom from the English imperialism in 1947.  His bliss enabled the principle of nonviolence initiated by Gandhi succeed. Yogananda wrote, he initiated Mahatma Gandhi in Kriya Yoga at his request.

Some learned Indians said to me that Jesus learned in India. I replied that Jesus was learnt directly by God and he had no need to go abroad to know the truth.  He was a living being in heaven before incarnating as Jesus, and during that period he taught many masters in different countries of the ancient world. Some others especially the Mirza and his followers adopted the theory that Jesus escaped after the crucifixion to India. They thought Jesus was put in the grave after a comma on the cross. When he restored his consciousness he escaped to India and lived there until he became old and died and buried there. They didn't understand the meaning of the ascension alive to heaven to become the leader of all peoples.    

No comments:

Post a Comment